Mac users with Blackberry curve 8330
lwendt

I recently purchased a Blackberry curve 8330 and have only mac computers.  I downloaded pocketmac but am unable to complete a sync.  I also used SyncClean and that didn't help.  I am nervous to use DataPurgeUI.  Any other suggestions as to why I keep receiving the same message when I sync, "Syncmanager for pocketmac has closed unexpectedly." and what else I can do to fix this problem. 

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Mac users with Blackberry curve 8330
seabright
Contributor - Level 1

Pocketmac is a shameful piece of software. I haven't tried Markspace's Missing Sync for Blackberry but I used to use it for Palm and it was great. But not free.  My solution to the whole Mac/Blackberry thing has been Googlesync. As I primarily use Gmail and Google Calender, it's a great option. It syncs my contacts from Gmail and my calenders. Blackberry also offers a program called, I think, Media Sync, that will allow you to access your iTunes playlists and will transfer unprotected content. It works well.

Best of luck.

0 Likes
jenn0708
You could always download a window's platform onto your mac as well. It allows you to boot your mac in windows and you can run all the applications  you normally can on windows.
0 Likes
rhemler220
Unfortunately you can only do it with third party software and that cost $$$$
0 Likes