Ran Bberry Update and Now My Email Does Not Work
ahchapelhill

For a few days Bberry requested that I run an update. I finally let it run the update while I slept last night, and now the e-mail accounts need to be re-activated. Seems easy enough, like something you need to do after a cache clear on your computer. However, when I go to Setup and see my email accounts and a field for the password, when I enter the correct, case-sensitive passwords, and click "Verify," I get this message every single time:  "Sorry, unable to continue your session. Please log in again."

Yes, I removed the battery and re-inserted it 3 times to see if that made a difference. It did not.

I do not have several hours to take off from work to go see if someone in a Verizon store can help me with this, and I am a bit irritated because all I did was run an update. Has anyone else experienced this problem, and what do I need to do in order to have my passwords recognized???

0 Likes
Re: Ran Bberry Update and Now My Email Does Not Work
gtru72

Same thing happened to me.  Called Verizon, they had me run updates and resync to the local tower (*228, option2).  Took about 15 minutes over the phone to correct.

0 Likes