Wait for he BB BOLD or get the Curve 8350?
peoria1

Wait till Verizon brings out the already dated Bold or is the Curve 8350 at $29.95 get 1 FREE just about as good?  Looks like the Bold could be $199.95 when Verizon brings it out(whenever that will be) based on other provider websites.., so is getting the Curve 8350 a good decision or is the Bold going to be that much better to pay quitq a bit more?  I have never had a BB and will only use texting and periodic web browsing..Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Wait for he BB BOLD or get the Curve 8350?
erikoconnell

The new Bold 9650 should be an awesome device (whenever it FINALLY get released), I have a Tour now and love it, but with the trackpad, added memory, and WiFi it will be that much better.  Screen resolution is already great, and the camera (because of the image stabilization really takes top notch pics.  I use for business and personal and its handling both duties wonderfully.  Might have to drop a little more because its a new phone, but in the long run i think you'll come to appreciate it more.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

I agree with the previous post in that the new Bold will be a great phone.  It will feature a lot more memory than any of the previous Blackberry devices, 512 mb to be exact.  But if money is a big issue, then your obvious choice will be the 8350.  Just remember, you get what you pay for, and in this case, you get a lot more memory for apps, sturdier case, and more.  My suggestion would be to wait for the new Bold to come out and then go and look at them and compare them for yourself.  It could be worth the wait.

Doc

0 Likes
peoria1

Thanks for the info...we looked at the 8350 today, but may choose to wait for the Bold...the rep said he didn't know the release date, but it should be in the next 60days.

0 Likes
peoria1

Thanks for the suggestion...We are definitely going to wait for the new Bold to debut at our local store.  Money isn't the concern, just like to take advantage of a buy 1 get 1 free if it makes sense.  May as well wait for the latest technology.  If the 9630 didn't have a trackball, I would have purchased it.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Good decision.  You won't be sorry for waiting. 

Doc

0 Likes