blackberry curve 9330 only in pink
ChristinaHaas

i am trying to order online so i can save $100 instantly but they only offer it in pink and not grey?! i really dont want the pink... why do they not offer the grey?

0 Likes
Re: blackberry curve 9330 only in pink
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Good question. I'm not sure why only the fuchsia is available online at this time. But I did notice on another retailer's site, which first only carried the pink, that the charcoal gray is available now too. So I'm sure it'll be available on this site very soon.

0 Likes
ChristinaHaas

i ended up purchasing the pink, but wondered if i took it to the store before activation, if they would just exchange it for me.

0 Likes
August03
Contributor - Level 3

If the phone is not showing online, its because the phone's color is out of stock or not available online. If you see the device in the color of your choice at a store, you would have to return the phone how you received it(by mail if ordered online).  After you return the device, then you can purchase the device of your choice at the store.

You would not be able to immediately upgrade online at a discount price if its returned, you would have to wait until the contract end date has been placed back at the original date. The phone must also be received. You can also upgrade at the store or over the phone with a care representative.  

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Christina, after reading this, it seems easier to just keep the pink! My original Curve was in "Titanium" (nice word for gray), and it was really boring looking ... so I'd choose a color.

And if you really wanted to later, you could always change out that part that's pink ... like when it's not under warranty any longer.

Enjoy your new Curve!

0 Likes
rookietrader
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've noticed that Dell is selling the gray 9330...yet Verizon in my area is not?

0 Likes
rocker_chic213

What I don't understand is...how come a sales representative I spoke with on Saturday was able to purchase it for me if I wanted (without the online discounts of course) and also said it is in some stores, but it is NOT showing online? Is this changing soon? Are there plans to release the GRAY one as well online? My husband and I are trying to get new phones and extend our contract but obviously he does NOT want a pink one...I find this ridiculous and hope VZW has an answer...

So again, can you please tell us if and when the GRAY one will be available online for purchase? (Hopefully still during the "Buy One, Get One Free" promotion)

0 Likes
Ambreezy
Contributor - Level 3

If the phone is not showing online, its because the phone's color is out of stock. If the device is not available online, you can try the store or with Customer Service to verify if they will have any in stock. There is currently no information as to when the Blackberry Curve in Gray will become available for online purchase.

0 Likes