Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deleting call logs on a curve
slphantom

how do you delete the call log all at once on a curve? my sister in law has one and it is very different from my tour.

thanks in advance.

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: deleting call logs on a curve
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

Hi,

I would think she would be able to do it about the same way.  Go into the call log.  Hold down the Capitalize key (the one that changes letters from lower case to upper case) and roll the track ball down, thus highlighting all of the call log.  With all of the entries highlighted, press the Menu key and select delete.  Confirm Yes to delete all entries...there ya go.

Doc

0 Likes
nmchileman

StreetDocRN wrote:

Hi,

I would think she would be able to do it about the same way.  Go into the call log.  Hold down the Capitalize key (the one that changes letters from lower case to upper case) and roll the track ball down, thus highlighting all of the call log.  With all of the entries highlighted, press the Menu key and select delete.  Confirm Yes to delete all entries...there ya go.

Doc

Holy cow. That's amazing. Something I've never found before, not that I've ever had the need but AMAZING nonetheless.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

Man, if I could just figure out how to cut the yard with this Blackberry Tour it would then do just about everything.

Doc

0 Likes
LCromwell

Yeah Doc but you would still have to edge!

0 Likes