Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blinking Red Light
wang

What is the Blinking Red Light on the front of my phone for ?  It seems to come and go, but when I have it, I don't know what it's telling me...

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Blinking Red Light
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

Hi,

Welcome to the Verizon forums.  I hope you are enjoying your new Blackberry device.  The red light indicates a new message on your device.  You can get more information about the red light at http://www.brighthub.com/mobile/blackberry-platform/articles/16517.aspx

Hope this helps,

Doc

View solution in original post

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

Hi,

Welcome to the Verizon forums.  I hope you are enjoying your new Blackberry device.  The red light indicates a new message on your device.  You can get more information about the red light at http://www.brighthub.com/mobile/blackberry-platform/articles/16517.aspx

Hope this helps,

Doc

0 Likes
wang

Thank You.. I thougth I looked into that but I'll try to pay more attention.. Thank You again...One other Issue...After I updated last I lost the volume on the side of my 9530..It changes songs instead of being a volume key..I have no other way of controlling the volume on music playback

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

Wang,

Do me a favor and start a new thread for the volume key issue.  It will be noticed by others a lot easier and you will probably get a quicker answer.  I am not sure what the problem could be with the volume key at this time.  Thanks for helping make the forums a great tool for Blackberry users, as well as other users of other devices.

Doc

0 Likes
wang

Sorry , Thank You

0 Likes