Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rebate issues 2021
Jao391

I switched three lines under the bring your own device rebate promotion. There was an issue with my initial rebate submission I contacted Verizon they told me to resubmit, when I did I was told that I was past the time frame for submission, I have now spent countless hours on the phone and chat support being bounced back-and-forth between customer service and the rebate center to be told that I am not receiving my rebates. I never would’ve made the switch as I had originally bought my phones just a month or two before I made the switch and forfeited my rebate through T-Mobile to move to Verizon I am now out over $1000 and no matter who I call I am either hung up on or transferred to a department that doesn’t allow me to speak to somebody . This feels like a complete bait and switch and I have no recourse to receive the rebates that I should have gotten as part of the original agreed-upon promotion .

0 Likes
Re: Rebate issues 2021
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, Jao391. We are happy to have you and appreciate your efforts to apply for the rebate. I share your concerns about receiving the rebates and I want to ensure that we're able to do everything that we can, but if you applied for the submission beyond the deadline, we would not longer be able to finalize the rebate on your account. -Lorenzo

0 Likes
Jao391

I originally applied the same week we signed up for the plan. A few weeks later When I went to check the status and saw nothing , I called . They then told me to resubmit, at that point I received a message that it was too late. Then I starting calling and was told originally that they would take care of it. When that did not happen I called again and again being told many different things by many different departments, some said they could fix, some transferred me, some hung up on me. One day I was on chat for over 6 hours to be hung up on by a rebate center rep. I signed up for the plans and submitted as told to originally, from my end I did the right things. Now it’s Verizon’s turn to honor their commitment. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We know being able to claim your rebate and get the full value with the cards is important, Jao391. We'd be glad to help look into things with this further. To do so, please send us a Private Message. *Zaak

0 Likes
Jao391

How can I send a PM?

0 Likes