.10 Mbps for about 4 months now..
TravisSouth

im using My Verizon wireless Evacuees Manager at the moment .. Well I used to have alltel account had it since June but then august came around and ever since then iv rarely been able to use my net about a month ago from now I had it switched to Verizon and it actually seems worse.. I must of called Tech support 100 times and had 3 tickets filled out 2 were closed with out ANY looking into and it took me about 3 weeks to get a new PRL push and the other ticket was just never opened. So I decided to go in town to have it looked into and the Representative or sales man what ever he is :smileytongue: .. Well he was just so rude kept rolling his eyes at me and slamming his keys like I was some **bleep**... im paying for Broadband speed and my ping pushes around K on average and im getting speeds UP to 200k. That's on a good day :smileytongue:.

Called again a week ago trying to get out of my contract because a day hasn't gone by that iv been able to actually enjoy logging on and doing whatever I wanted... Takes about 30 mins for me to check my mail, and I loan it to my mom to use for her online classes.. She fails most of her test due to the net timing out .. And if I decide to listen to a song I have to let my PC sit for about 15 mins just so it can load... Iv tried MANY times to get this situation fixed and Verizon has yet made an attempt... I shouldnt be put through this stress like I said paying for broad band speeds  iv been through all the trouble shooting and I either want this fixed or out of my contract so I can look for something else to use,, pretty sad when I use my sprint phone to look up things online or check my net over my computer..... And I get around 60-80% signal strength... Would do a speed test but the page won't load..

Now imagine having to use this for your class or job....

0 Likes
Re: .10 Mbps for about 4 months now..
Not applicable

If I was getting those results, I would say "screw it" and pay the cancellation fee.  Life is too short.

0 Likes
TravisSouth

I shouldn't have to pay the 200 cancelation fee if im getting these kind of speeds.... they told me there is only one way to get out opf my conctract and thats if they dont have service out here they said i would be contacted within a week its been around 15 days... like i said every ticket i had open was either closed or ignored.

0 Likes
reallyniceguy
Contributor - Level 3
I would call back and re ask for a sup. You are having a legit tech issue. Did the prl push work? ask them to open up a final trouble ticket to get the cancellation fee waived. Dont go to the store, those guys usually all they do is call tech support for you.
0 Likes