3G Network Extender Stuck On 1X Data
boogieman4life

Please keep in mind I am very tech savy and have made every attempt to solve on my on.  I have the samsung 3g network extender and for the last 2-3 weeks the 3g on my phones(iphone 4 and now the iphone 4s) also brought in some droids and other 3g phones are only doing 1X data.  To eleminate my internet service provider I had a friend bring his over from his home and his showed the same thing after it went up.  This is a ongoing issue in my area as everyone I have spoken with that has one is showing 1X and we all have different internet service providers.  I have called in to the tech support and been promised it would be looked into and someone would call me back and never have I heard back from them.  Can anyone point me in the direction I need to take?  

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: 3G Network Extender Stuck On 1X Data
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi boogieman4life,

I understand your concerns regarding the 1X connection outlined in your post. It must be frustrating not being able to access 3G signal. Please note that we have a specialty team that work specifically with Network Extender troubleshooting. Please call 1-800-922-0204, select Technical Support form the options presented, then select the Network Extender option and you will be transferred to the Network Extender team. Please be ready to troubleshoot your Network Extender when you call.

0 Likes
Re: 3G Network Extender Stuck On 1X Data
Dhodge
I too am having the same issue with my extender. I have also been able to rule out the isp by running line tests as the vzw tech support requests. I have spoken with the vzw network extender support team 3 times regarding this issue however the issue is still not solved. My extender worked wonderfully up until the end of september.
0 Likes