Some Jetpack devices have issues requesting specific websites. If the sites happen to fall within that range then there may be nothing you can do about it.
Otherwise I would assume that any issues loading web pages are temporary. Try to access the same sites from a different location to see if the problem is consistent. Chances are your connection is just too flaky to support the sites that you want. The various resets should help you if that is the case.
Good morning RickyLover777,
The 4G jetpack is a great way to stay connected while on the go! It’s super easy to use and so compact that it can fit in your pocket. We know that you depend on us to keep you connected so it will be my pleasure to get this resolved for you! In order for me to get a better understanding of the issue, I have a few questions that I would like to ask. Please see below:
1. May I ask what make and model jetpack do you have?
2. What city, state, and zip code are you in?
3. What webpages are not loading? (please provide the web address as you are typing it in the URL)
4. Are there any error messages that you are getting? (If so then please advise)
5. Have you tried using the jetpack with another computer, tablet, etc.?
Once you provide some detail on the issue from the questions above then I can investigate further. In the meantime, please see below for some troubleshooting steps to perform in the interim.
• Clear temporary internet files and cookies from the web browser.
• Check device for any software updates. (www.vzw.com/support)
• Reboot the Jetpack and the computer.
• Retest the service.
Once you have tried the steps above then please reply with your findings just in case more assistance is needed. If the issue persist then we may have to perform a hard reset. Once you have note the exact model device that you have then I can share a link with you on how to do the reset. I look forward to your next response.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport