Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
4G LTE in Batesville, Ark LOUSY!
Hemingray

So, have my MiFI 4510L with me at UACCB, decided to switch over to it since the campus network is beginning to slow down. Saw that LTE was finally here, ok expected to have a nice, fast connection.

Boy, was I WRONG on that! LTE in this area is WORSE than the campus network right now! Searcy, and Jonesboro, all average good speeds (10-20mbit down, 8-15 up).

Here, the best speeds I can seem to get are 1.9 down, and a measly .6 up (600+Kbit!)

Worst I encountered: 0.72/0.42.

VZW, What's the deal with 4G LTE here?

0 Likes
Re: 4G LTE in Batesville, Ark LOUSY!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hemingray, nobody likes to deal with slow Internet speeds especially when you rely on your Internet for school. But don’t worry because I’m here to help!

What is the zip code where you are experiencing the slow speeds? Is this a constant issue or is it random?

Try removing the SIM card for a minute or two and retest. This should help with the connection.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes