4G service out nationwide
PDCLarry
Contributor - Level 1

http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Mobile-and-Wireless/Verizon-4G-Outage-Keeps-HighSpeed-Network-Customers-in-...

When I called I was told that the outage will also prevent 4G/3G devices from working on 3G also. This is certainly the case with my Samsung 4 G LTE hotspot.

0 Likes
Re: 4G service out nationwide
OKCDROID
There needs to be another credit added to our account for no service level we are paying for and not getting
0 Likes
OKCDROID
I am still getting this 1 X mess system still not working. You may be getting signal jammed I will find a tower and report It's signals strength to you from Oklahoma
0 Likes
Not applicable
More evidence that the Verizon 4G network is not yet ready for prime time. I'm sticking with 3G until 4G becomes reliable.
0 Likes
PDCLarry
Contributor - Level 1

Well, the good news is that it's back this morning (4/28). And also seems to be faster than it was before the outage.

0 Likes
OKCDROID
I am still getting 1 X signal here still not up
0 Likes
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello okcdroid,

My deepest apologies for the issues you have been having with 4G connectivity. Are you still having the issue? What type of device you have? If you can provide me this info, I can certainly provide some steps on how to get your device working now that the 4G outage has been resolved. 

0 Likes