5 gig useage on broadband
kas4u20

got a ??, when will u all have it where we as a customer can have more useage... as in it right 5 gigs of usage is not enough with all the steaming and advance game that r online now adays...in no time flat can u use a lot of the alotted usage of 5 gigs just by playing some of these game on facebook as most of the required u to have neighbors and have to vist ur neighbors which eats up our usage... dont u think verizon is behind in this as most like att have unlimited usage...which i cannot use because there are not in my area yet...Verizon plz atleast make it 10 gigs a month and not 5 gig... and dont tell me that we can have 10 gig per month...really dont need to have 2 um175 and have to pay $80 for each one...

0 Likes
Re: 5 gig useage on broadband
rcschnoor
Legend

I guess it all depends on how important playing games on Facebook is to you. It definitely won't increase my data usage!

fyi, AT&T DOES NOT have unlimited data, but tiered data just like Verizon.

0 Likes
kas4u20

wife is disable so her comp is all she has while i,m at work so for her it is important to her.. it is not just facebook but almost everything online nowadays it seem like either steaming or flashplayer is needed which does eat up usage

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Kas,

Several VZW broadband devices have 10GB data plans for $80.  The MiFi 4510L is the only one I can speak for at the moment.  If you are looking for larger caps there should be options available for you, but you might have to upgrade your device to a 4G LTE capable version.

0 Likes