Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Any way to get Network Extender support without a phone?
mzr23

I am trying to get a Network Extender working. It has been added to my account, I have forwarded the appropriate ports on my router for it to work. I see some of the packets sent out by the extender aren't being answered on the remote side.

I have no way of calling Verizon while I'm at home. I don't have a landline, and my Verizon phone drops calls. Is there a way to contact support some other way to get my Network Extender working?

0 Likes
Re: Any way to get Network Extender support without a phone?
Not applicable

mzr23,

Good afternoon! I'm sorry to hear the Extender is causing some trouble. I am happy to help, and since this is account specific it is best to send me a direct message for more assistance. You can also use our 'Contact Us' link at the top of the page for options to e-mail and chat with us.

Thank you,

AdamE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Any way to get Network Extender support without a phone?
mzr23

I cannot direct message you, it states you can only send direct messages to people following you. Furthermore, there is no chat option under the 'Contact Us' link.

0 Likes