Connection issue
lrSlayer1

While i have my mifi 2200 connected directly to my laptop i cant connect i spent hours on tech support couldnt get any help that fixed it. Verizon Wireless - VZAccess" connection from the Network Connections control panel is not in the control panel for somereason this problem started tuesday for me plz help.

0 Likes
Re: Connection issue
lrSlayer1

Still need help 😃

0 Likes
dave1812
Contributor - Level 1

Have you had the unit activated?  That's the FIRST thing you need to do.

also, when plugged in to the pc via USB, it won't operate as a wifi--something that many new owners are unaware of.  it has to be unplugged to work wirelessly.

once pluged in, you can view the manual, which will show up in explorer--the file is embedded in the MiFi unit.

0 Likes
lrSlayer1

Yep everything is activated had the mifi for a week now also know that when plugged in to usb to my laptop it wont work as wifi. Trying what you said right now thanks for the reply keep you updated

0 Likes
lrSlayer1

Couldnt find the file whats it called?

0 Likes
dave1812
Contributor - Level 1

1. In Explorer, go to the virtual drive created by simply plugging in the MiFi via USB  (The drive created will be labeled with the drive letter, followed by "VZAccess Manager"

2. In that drive, find the Docs folder

3.  The file is "MiFi 2200 User Guide. pdf

Enjoy!

0 Likes
lrSlayer1

Found the file and read the guide but theres nothing in there that tells me or helps me how to fix it. Tried reinstalling the vzam but that didnt work.

0 Likes