Customer No Service
signal4

The website has been giving false information about my data usage for the past 2 weeks. Last billing cycle it said I had used 24gb. I spoke with a customer service rep who went into my hotspot report and could only account for 4gb of usage. Within 3 days of my new billing cycle, the website has reported that I have used 12gb and my bill for next month is already at 212 dollars. I have the 80 dollar plan that allows for 10gb per month. Even if the date usage is correct..my bill would be around 100 dollars. I have called and called with no help. I called to ask for a supervisor to get this fixed but apparently there are none on duty right now. So here I sit and wait for her to call me back. This is ridiculous. I am afraid to let my son play on the computer out of fear of drastic overages....I think I am done with verizon. I would rather pay the termination fee than have to keep going through this. I have already logged over 2 hours on the phone trying to get this fixed.

0 Likes
Re: Customer No Service
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

How is this topic different from the one you started three days ago?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Signal4, I can definitely understand how frustrating and inconvenient all this can be and I’d hate to lose you as a customer. But don’t worry because I’m here to help!

Did you receive a call back from the supervisor you were waiting on? If so, what were you advised?

Please post back if you are still seeing a different usage online.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
signal4

The website is still showing the incorrect usage. The supervisor called back 3 hours later and I was busy and had given up at the time. I am tired of dealing with this. We are going back to the phone company and terminating Verizon in a few days. It's just not worth all of this.

0 Likes
jbw24

I am also done with Verizon CUSTOMER NO SERVICE.

I purchase a pre-paid Mifi, $150. I purchased $90 for 10gigabytes prepaid.

Login to the 'my verizon portal' to check my usage, in 3 days since activation I powered it up one time only to read drudgereport, powered the mifi off within 3 minutes.

Customer service: "Sir you've used 9.8gigs of your 10gigs" I said that is impossible. I asked for supervisor. Wait 30 minutes

customer noservice "Sir there is no supervisor on the floor"  I reiterate, I've got over $300 into this in 3 days and you're telling me 99% of my 10gigs has been used in 3 days. IMPOSSIBLE, I'm a Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert CCIE, I know exactly what i'm talking about.

I ask to wait longer for a supervisor. 55 minutes later "Sir there is still no supervisor on the floor" and she told me again my data was used up 9.9gigs of 10gigs.

My mifi will be going on ebay tomorrow, So long Verizon. You have a great network, and total morons manning your data logging/billing/customer service department.

You can't be successful with one without the other.

Good bye!

0 Likes
signal4

I cancelled today as well. No one seems to want to fix the problem and I am not going to stress over this anymore. Upper management really needs to get their act together. Epic FAIL

0 Likes
bazoorabum

So i got the prepaid mifi so i can use it for email (no downloads) while traveling, prepaid for a week, 2 days ago and was able to get online, turned it off after i paid, turned it on today so I can check it out, said that I didn't have a plan set up??? restarted it several times, got the same info, had to enter my credit card info etc??? I'm calling them tonight, if they billed me for 2 weeks when it's only the second time i connected without downloading, I'm returning this crap and use old school dialup/pots line.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Bazoorabum and Community,

The reporting of data usage is definitely a huge concern of mine as well.  I absolutely want you to be confident with the data you're using and have a good idea of where you are with your data access.

This doesn't happen all of the time, but when reporting of data isn't accurate we can file a resolution ticket to our engineers to ensure it's fixed. 

If you run into this issue again please don't hesitate to contact us to do so.

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes