Customer Service
nyxie86
Newbie

About two weeks ago my boyfriend and myself made a trip to the Verizon store and upgraded our internet and added a home phone line.  We made the appointment for them to hook up the phone line and tweek the internet speed on Friday the 29th.  I waited at home all day for them to come.. long story short they never showed up. We went back to the verizon store to complain on the 30th of June, and their excuse was the storms that happened the night of June 29th, they were at night, service was suppose to come during the day at some point in time.

0 Likes
Reply
11 Replies
verizonmoderator1
Moderator
Moderator

Please visit the Verizon Residental forums for questons on the landline services.  This thread will now be locked.

Thank you,

Verizon Moderator <>

0 Likes
Reply
nyxie86
Newbie

How is that selfish? Because I want a reason why I stayed at home all day waiting for them, because I would have liked a call or email saying they couldnt show up, or that I think its messed up I am starting to get charged for services I dont have yet?

0 Likes
Reply
NuDroidUsrr
Specialist - Level 3

nyxie86 wrote:

How is that selfish? Because I want a reason why I stayed at home all day waiting for them, because I would have liked a call or email saying they couldnt show up, or that I think its messed up I am starting to get charged for services I dont have yet?

  I get your frustration about sitting there waiting for them all day without them showing up, but what was their excuse again? I am not quite getting it from your original post.

0 Likes
Reply
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Again, I ask. Was this for landline or wireless service?

If it was landline, you are in the wrong forum. You need to go to the Verizon Residential community or contact their customer service. Verizon and Verizon Wireless are two separate companies.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Reply
B33
Legend

Ann it sounds to Me it's Landline + internet service. Here is the First sentence in her Post.

About two weeks ago my boyfriend and myself made a trip to the Verizon store and upgraded our internet and added a home phone line.

What she's referring it too is Just Like what Cox Cable does here they Went in and had it Updated to a Higher Tear Plan to Get a Faster Speed in the Internet and Hook up Home Tel Service they do the Same thing here as Well. But you can get the Speeds Upped at the Store As well get the Home Tel Service set up at the Store it's the way Cox does it Here in our Area. The only reason they would send out for a Home Visit that i know of would be to Test the speed of the Internet and Possibly update them with a New Modem.. b33 

0 Likes
Reply
NuDroidUsrr
Specialist - Level 3

B33 wrote:

Ann it sounds to Me it's Landline + internet service. Here is the First sentence in her Post.

About two weeks ago my boyfriend and myself made a trip to the Verizon store and upgraded our internet and added a home phone line.

What she's referring it too is Just Like what Cox Cable does here they Went in and had it Updated to a Higher Tear Plan to Get a Faster Speed in the Internet and Hook up Home Tel Service they do the Same thing here as Well. But you can get the Speeds Upped at the Store As well get the Home Tel Service set up at the Store it's the way Cox does it Here in our Area. The only reason they would send out for a Home Visit that i know of would be to Test the speed of the Internet and Possibly update them with a New Modem.. b33 

  B33, Ann was wondering why this was posted in the Verizon Wireless Communities, and not the Verizon Residential Communities, nothing about the problem itself.

0 Likes
Reply
B33
Legend

Kind of wandered that my Self N D U Maybe she just wanted answer,  Maybe she didn't realize there was a place for Residential Questions.. I just try to answer for those out there when an were i can..

0 Likes
Reply
NuDroidUsrr
Specialist - Level 3

B33 wrote:

Kind of wandered that my Self N D U Maybe she just wanted answer,  Maybe she didn't realize there was a place for Residential Questions.. I just try to answer for those out there when an were i can..

  That is why she asked the OP again.. cause she wondered..

0 Likes
Reply
B33
Legend

Well if she Returns Maybe we can answer her Question Hopefully..

0 Likes
Reply
nlitend
Contributor - Level 1

Thats a pretty selfish sounding post.

0 Likes
Reply
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Was this for landline or wireless service?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Reply