How do I access SCS-2U01 3G extender on my verizon?
PAMPAS6

I've added a network extender, all lights are blue and both phones registered to it fine.  How do I get it added to my verizon so I can manage access?  It does not appear anywhere in there and when I follow the FAQ for searching and clicking manage, it still does not appear.  Thanks

0 Likes
Re: How do I access SCS-2U01 3G extender on my verizon?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have a postpaid account?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Are you looking to manage your network extender via the My Verizon mobile app?  That may not be available.  You may have to use the My Verizon website logging in as the account owner to manage it by going to My Plan & Services->My Plan.  Are you able to make calls, e.g. does #48 say 'under network extender coverage'?  If not, you might have to call 800-922-0204 or *611 to have them activate the MAC ID of your extender.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
PAMPAS6

Hi, thx for the quick help.  I have a regular contracted account, not prepaid.  Both phones are registered to the extender just fine and are using the extender.  #48 confirms registration.  The extender has 4 blue lights... all working great.  I'd just like to set it up as a restrict device and whitelist my 2 phones v. having it open.  When logging in to my Verizon from a desktop, the extender is no where to be found. 

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Have you called Customer Service, 800-922-0204 or *611 for assistance?  Also, are you logging in to My Verizon with the account owner login for the account the extender is registered to?  How long has it been since you activated your extender? Maybe there is a delay before it gets added to the account for managing.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure that you can manage your 3G network extender, Pamela. We'll get this figured out. I've sent you a private message so we can get this fixed. 

ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes