I cannot transfer mp3 or pictures from my phone to my pc, the pc does not recognize my phone. can only do via email. Help
nancytypes
0 Likes
Re: I cannot transfer mp3 or pictures from my phone to my pc, the pc does not recognize my phone. can only do via email. Help
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

more info is needed

what phone is it?

what operating system on the pc?

0 Likes
Re: I cannot transfer mp3 or pictures from my phone to my pc, the pc does not recognize my phone. can only do via email. Help
nancytypes

samsung strasosphere, Windows XP

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

once you plug in the phone via usb select mass storage

0 Likes
nancytypes

okay did that

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

does it show as a drive now?

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Another thing is to make sure that you installed the usb drivers...

0 Likes
GT58

having the same problem.   Droid2.   Connected phone to PC with USB cable.   Used to work fine, but now the phone is not even being discovered as a device.  

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Have you verify that all drivers are loaded in the Service Manager?

Device Manager.png

0 Likes