I have been using my jetpack with my ipad air now since december and have no trouble. now my jetpack does not recognize my ipad. why???
Bobe1151

I have been using my jetpack with my ipad air now since december of 13.  Now ithe jetpack does not reconize my ipad air.  Why? and how do i correct?

0 Likes
Re: I have been using my jetpack with my ipad air now since december and have no trouble.  now my jetpack does not recognize my ipad.  why???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to get you connecting again, Bobe1151. Are other devices able to connect to your Jetpack? Is your iPad Air able to connect to alternate WiFi sources? Do you get any error message on either device?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: I have been using my jetpack with my ipad air now since december and have no trouble. now my jetpack does not recognize my ipad. why???
Bobe1151

I'm back on. No problem

On Jul 1, 2014 1:00 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
Re: I have been using my jetpack with my ipad air now since december and have no trouble.  now my jetpack does not recognize my ipad.  why???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fantastic, Bobe1151! Glad to hear you are back in business. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to be of assistance or http://bit.ly/yN1P80 .

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes