I recently purchased the Network Extender. It has four blue lights, but when I make a call the person cannot hear me.
SouthernJo

I recently purchase a Network Extender.  It has four blue lights, but when I make a call, the person can't hear me!!!!

0 Likes
Re: I recently purchased the Network Extender. It has four blue lights, but when I make a call the person cannot hear me.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is your phone routing the call through the extender?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: I recently purchased the Network Extender.  It has four blue lights, but when I make a call the person cannot hear me.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SouthernJo, Let's make sure your phone is connected properly! Blue lights are usually a  good sign. LCan you please dial #48 on your handset to ensure you're connected http://vz.to/1BbtYmA? What message do you hear when doing so? We'll figure this out, together.

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
Re: I recently purchased the Network Extender.  It has four blue lights, but when I make a call the person cannot hear me.
SouthernJo

I did #48 as soon as I hooked it up and it does say I'm connected.  However, when I unplugged the Extender, I still get the double tone like I'm connected.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello SouthernJo!

Thanks for the information about your Extender. Let's try some troubleshooting. After unplugging the Extender and getting those beeps, do calls still go through? If not, do you get an error message? Please elaborate a little more for me, thanks!

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes
Re: I recently purchased the Network Extender. It has four blue lights, but when I make a call the person cannot hear me.
SouthernJo

Yes. Calls go through without the Extender plugged in. I only have one or

two bars without the extender. I get all five bars with the extender; the

calls go through but the person we're calling cannot hear us.

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 10:24 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi SouthernJo!

Thanks for the information! Sorry you're experiencing these audio issues! Is this happening only in this scenario at home, or on every call? Have you tried using headphones or the speakerphone?

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes
SouthernJo

I spoke with three techs yesterday and they could not solve the problem. ’m waiting for a Network tech to call.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh wow. Let's see what else we can suggest to help out. I reviewed the thread,  but did not see this info. What phone make/models are you using at home through the network extender?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
SouthernJo

We are using iPhone 6.

On Sunday, January 25, 2015, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes