Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Is the Home Fusion Cantenna better than a phone's antenna?
ndrw

Hi,

I have a question regarding the antenna which is mounted outside the home when you sign up for Home Fusion. Is this antenna better than a phone's? As in, will it get better signal to the tower? I have a 4G device (Galaxy Nexus), and I show to be in the "extended area" for Verizon 4G. So, I rarely get 4G inside, but it does happen from time to time. According to the website, I am in the qualified area for Home Fusion, but don't want to invest in it if it will be anything like my phone (as I understand it won't work with 3G). Thanks for the help.

Andrew

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Is the Home Fusion Cantenna better than a phone's antenna?
Not applicable

firstly I would say that A) Yes it's a better antenna. B) Even if the same antenna it's mounted OUTSIDE thus would get you better signal than an antenna on a phone indoors regardless.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

firstly I would say that A) Yes it's a better antenna. B) Even if the same antenna it's mounted OUTSIDE thus would get you better signal than an antenna on a phone indoors regardless.

0 Likes
scott21
Novice

Yes i have HF, The signal is better its the size of a 1 gallon jug.

0 Likes