MiFi 2200 not charging
scootrbug

I purchased the MiFi 2200 about 2 weeks ago.  It has been working fine until last night when I was unable to get a connection with the wifi or connected through USB.  I thought maybe the battery is low so I plugged it into the wall charger and nothing happened.  When I pressed the power button the red light came on and also the green status light.  So I assumed the battery was low although I had only used it about 30 minutes as wifi that day.  I charged it for a couple of hours, no charge.  I charged it overnight, no charge.  Can anyone offer any suggestions short of calling techical support (I hate to do that!)  I'm thinking I need to return it and start over.  Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
Re: MiFi 2200 not charging
jimwalker_idaho
Enthusiast - Level 2

could just be a bad battery. Take the battery out and inspect it for leaks, melted plastic, etc. Put the battery back in and wiggle it a little to insure a good connection. That's about all I can think of that you can do at home. maybe try a known good battery from  a cell phone? Not sure what battery it takes....

0 Likes