MiFi Usage
Hogthai

I am finding the 5 GB limit on my plan very limiting. I was told by store personnel that no one at the store using the MiFi ever exceeded the 5 GB of usage. I am not down loading movies or streaming video. Has anyone else found this to be a problem? Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: MiFi Usage
Not applicable

I have Charter internet and Verizon wireless.  Combined, I use more than 5GB every month and I don't download music or videos.  5GB is not a lot.

0 Likes
Greg4Wireless
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sales people will tell you ANYTHING at a store. I am close to going to over every month.

I've learned to use FREE WI-FI at local restaurants, and others.....

======================================================================================

Orig.

I am finding the 5 GB limit on my plan very limiting. I was told by store personnel that no one at the store using the MiFi ever exceeded the 5 GB of usage. I am not down loading movies or streaming video. Has anyone else found this to be a problem? Any suggestions?

0 Likes
TECHFREAK_

Make sure you download bandwidth monitoring software to be aware how much bandwidth you are using. Also be careful which Virus Software you use it appears that some love to gobble up your bandwidth when your surfing the net.

0 Likes
carolmac99

I am having the same problem and customer service says they can't help me until my new bill generates in November.  I am canceling the seervice and making a complaint to the FCC.

0 Likes