Network Extender Help!!!
FraggleJam

I just purchased a Samsung network extender to use with our iPhone 6's and the system light is blinking red, the GPS light is solid magenta, and the Power/Wan lights are solid blue.  I am stuck in a Catch 22.  I can't fix the network extender because I can't hold a call to Verizon to troubleshoot the network extender that I need to make calls!!  Pretty frustrated right now.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Network Extender Help!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

FraggleJam,

We want to make sure that you are able to get the most out of your Network Extender. There are some very specific steps to try when troubleshooting a Network Extender. This link will walk you through all of the steps to try for all of the lights that you are seeing: http://vz.to/1M7iok0. Please try those steps and then let us know the results.

ErinW_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

GPS is waiting on a lock.  Could take several hours.  Make sure to be in a southwest facing window with extension cable to GPS module.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

FraggleJam,

We want to make sure that you are able to get the most out of your Network Extender. There are some very specific steps to try when troubleshooting a Network Extender. This link will walk you through all of the steps to try for all of the lights that you are seeing: http://vz.to/1M7iok0. Please try those steps and then let us know the results.

ErinW_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes