Re: Network Extender Issues
imaref

Netowork extender still down here in Maryland. Started this morning--I thought it would be fixed by now...

0 Likes
MarlboroMA

Getting the red blinking SYS light.  Just noticed it 2 hours ago in Marlboro, Massachusetts area. 

Will keep track of this message and hope it gets resolved immediately.

JR

0 Likes
MarlboroMA

FWIW...the blinking red SYS light is now blue!! (at least at my house).  Hope it is the same in the rest of the country!

Thanks VZW..

0 Likes
griffithja

Back up and running here in Southern California.

0 Likes
jcmotivated

Same problem.  This has been going on all day.  I live on Long Island (NY).  Seems like this always happens.

My neighbor has AT&T and they gave him an extender for free.  Their extender supposedly covers 1,000 feet.  Why can't Verizon do that?

0 Likes
deepthinker

I came home from work today and I have the blinking red sys light with all others blue. Power cycled it and my router, still blinking. I'm roughly in the middle of Dallas-Fort Worth, TX. metroplex.

0 Likes
Sparticus

I just receieved my network extender today and I call to find out that there "was" a nation wide outage. The guy told me to wait 4 hours and the System light should turn solid blue. He said there were a lot of network extenders in que for activation. Verizons customer service is terrible, it took me 30 minutes to get someone on the phone. You would think that all the money we pay them they'd be able to have a stable network. :smileyindifferent:

0 Likes
OldPilot
Contributor - Level 1

It's now 7:45PM in Central PA -- extender still blinking red since 11AM. Great service, Verizon! If I want to use my new expensive Droid, i need to walk over 100 yards up into my field and hold the phone up in the air to MAYBE get a signal. Or drive about  1/2 mile to the main road. If I have a fire tonight ..... S'mores I guess, on the ashes.

0 Likes
teamloroo

9:06 pm in central New Hampshire.  Still no signal.  SYS light blinking red.  All other lights are blue.  Hopefully will be resolved by morning.  Luckily I have a landline too.

0 Likes
emsaaninc

9:22PM EST an hour north of NYC and still no Extender service... since noon today... I really wish AT&T were an option outside of metro areas...

0 Likes