Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Network Extender - monitoring access
Not applicable

Does anybody know of a way to monitor a network extender and see what phone numbers are using it? Any browser access to it for historical usage?

0 Likes
Re: Network Extender - monitoring access
Leslie1
Novice

Hi my name is Leslie there is not a feature to monitor what phone numbers are using it you can assign a White List which is numbers you only allow to use the accessory can have up to 50 on list.

0 Likes
Re: Network Extender - monitoring access
mrsizer

I don't know how to find out what numbers are connecting to your extender, but I do know that you can manage your extender. When you manage your extender you are able to give access to only the numbers you want to allow to connect to the extender.

Log into your Verizon account, at the very top of the page (in red), go to My Services and double click on My Services. There will be a box on the screen that says Network Extender, click on the blue Manage. There you will see your extender information, as well as Access Settings. Make sure the Managed Access button is marked green and not the Open Access. At that point, add the cell phone numbers to the people that you have in your house that you want to allow access to the extender, save changes and that's it. They do say that you can allow up to 50 numbers to access your extender, but it is recommended that the first three numbers be the most important numbers (members of your family) leaving the fourth number open for 911 calls.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes