Network Extender - monitoring access
Not applicable

Does anybody know of a way to monitor a network extender and see what phone numbers are using it? Any browser access to it for historical usage?

0 Likes
Re: Network Extender - monitoring access
Leslie1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi my name is Leslie there is not a feature to monitor what phone numbers are using it you can assign a White List which is numbers you only allow to use the accessory can have up to 50 on list.

0 Likes
Re: Network Extender - monitoring access
mrsizer

I don't know how to find out what numbers are connecting to your extender, but I do know that you can manage your extender. When you manage your extender you are able to give access to only the numbers you want to allow to connect to the extender.

Log into your Verizon account, at the very top of the page (in red), go to My Services and double click on My Services. There will be a box on the screen that says Network Extender, click on the blue Manage. There you will see your extender information, as well as Access Settings. Make sure the Managed Access button is marked green and not the Open Access. At that point, add the cell phone numbers to the people that you have in your house that you want to allow access to the extender, save changes and that's it. They do say that you can allow up to 50 numbers to access your extender, but it is recommended that the first three numbers be the most important numbers (members of your family) leaving the fourth number open for 911 calls.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes