Network Extender not saving options
Raymonp

I have tried several times to set the network extender to "Managed Access".  Yet, each time I plug in a phone number, it comes back to the original screen with "open access" as the selected method.  For some reason it is not saving the setting.  Anyone have the same issue?

0 Likes
Re: Network Extender not saving options
ehood

Yes, just plugged in the extender today.  got it working but nothing saves in the web portal.  any luck since this started for you?

0 Likes
Re: Network Extender not saving options
YaleK_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello ehood,

I would like to bring some light to your concerns with the web portal for your Network Extenders as I understand how frustrating it can be. We have identified an error in our database that is not allowing our customers to manage their Network Extenders from My Verizon. We are actively working on a fix for this and currently expect to have it back up in running in the first half of January. In the meantime, I can certainly work with you to manage the access to the Extender.  Please feel free to PM your name and cell number and I can update your settings on my end. I look forward to hearing from you.

0 Likes