Network extender has not worked for over a year and Verizon refuses to replace device. ATV Uverse say there is nothing wrong on their end.
llokensmi

I am at the end of my rope with verizon. My network extender has all blue lights but does not put out a signal. I have been put off by Verizon for over a year because hey keep stating there is packet loss od drops on my ATT Uverse internet service. I have paid for  replacement insurance on this device yet they still have done absolutely nothing. I have had ATT here at the house 3 times to service the device. They finally replaced the entire system, gave me the very latest modem and checked out the house system. Still nothing from Verizon. I believe my only next step is small claims court if I don't get relief soon or I will get rid of Verizon service totally.

Verizons service is ridiculous and they do nothing but talk and put off servicing my device, they are shameless.

L Smith

0 Likes
Re: Network extender has not worked for over a year and Verizon refuses to replace device. ATV Uverse say there is nothing wrong on their end.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having service where you need it most is always a priority, llokensmi. We are here to help and want to learn more about the situation and what steps have been taken specifically to find a resolution. Please feel free to reach out to us directly so we can further investigate options and resolutions. We certainly do not want to lose you as a valued customer and are here to help. Thank you in advance. http://vz.to/1g1mHjf

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes