Prepaid PayGo service on Samsung sch-sl11 mifi
deemo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi -

I just acquired a used Samsung sch-sl11 mifi hotspot that I would like to activate on a prepaid plan.  This device would be used occasionally by a non-profit to connect a couple of devices to the 4g network while out away from the office. How do I go about getting a SIM for this type device/service and more importantly, what do I call the service? Finding info on the verizon site is difficult to say the least. All search results tend to show devices and not plans. I have seen daily, weekly, monthly service plans offered, but can't seem to get back to them.

TIA for any info you can provide!

Re: Prepaid PayGo service on Samsung sch-sl11 mifi
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

You would fall under the 4G LTE Jetpack prepaid plan options.  See below for details:

4G LTE JetpacksAccess ChargeData Allowance
By the Week$15250MB
By the Month$603GB
By the Month$9010GB
No activation or reconnection fees and no overage charges.

Visit a VZW store or contact the VZW sales line via the 1-800.

0 Likes
Re: Prepaid PayGo service on Samsung sch-sl11 mifi
deemo
Enthusiast - Level 2

I went to the verizon store to get a SIM and activate the Samsung 4g SCH-LC11 hotspot (with printed page of costs from Verizon) and the sales associate couldn't figure out how to activate it Prepaid on his system. He called Verizon. We got bounced around about 5 or 6 times. One time the guy was rude and ultimately hung up on us. The sales guy called again and we found out that prepaid is only available on the Jetpack 4510L . Also the costs were: 1 day pass(100mb) - $15, 1 week (300mb) - $30, 1 month - $50 or $80 (depending on usage).

Is this planned obsolescence or what?  Thanks for your help!  They really need to get their act and their website together!

0 Likes