Trying to wireless internet on my computer with an AC595U...how do I do it?
ilovekenny

I am confused. Dont know the wording Im looking for either. I have a wireless USB thing from Verizon it is a AC595U and it came with a disc. I know I need to purchase a plan from verizon. But how do I go about setting this up.. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Trying to wireless internet on my computer with an AC595U...how do I do it?
RalphT
Contributor - Level 3

I recommend that you contact our Sales team at 1-800-2-JOIN-IN (256-4646) to sign up for service.  I have also provided additional options below that will help other members of the community sign up for service. 

1. You may place orders online by clicking on the following link which will direct you to the "Plans" page of our website:

www.verizonwireless.com/plans

2. You may visit a Verizon Wireless store in your area, where a sales representative will be happy to assist you. To obtain a list of stores in your area, please click on the following link which will direct you to the "Store Locator" page of our website.

www.verizonwireless.com/storelocator 

3. You may place orders over the telephone by calling our Verizon Wireless Sales Department at 1-800-2-JOIN-IN (256-4646). 

Thank You 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable
Put the disk in your computer and follow the instructions. Get Kenny to help you.
0 Likes
RalphT
Contributor - Level 3

I recommend that you contact our Sales team at 1-800-2-JOIN-IN (256-4646) to sign up for service.  I have also provided additional options below that will help other members of the community sign up for service. 

1. You may place orders online by clicking on the following link which will direct you to the "Plans" page of our website:

www.verizonwireless.com/plans

2. You may visit a Verizon Wireless store in your area, where a sales representative will be happy to assist you. To obtain a list of stores in your area, please click on the following link which will direct you to the "Store Locator" page of our website.

www.verizonwireless.com/storelocator 

3. You may place orders over the telephone by calling our Verizon Wireless Sales Department at 1-800-2-JOIN-IN (256-4646). 

Thank You 

0 Likes