VERIZON UNLIMITED 3G BROADBAND DATA QUESTION
mr-shadowman

I currently have a Sprint-3G Broadband Unlimited Data, Sierra Wireless, 598U USB EVDO Air Card (Modem) in use; I am most unhappy with the Sprint service I am receiving at my 'service-most-needed' physical locaton, Z-85653-8216; I also have an inactive Novatel/Verizon Wireless, 551L, USB 3G/4G Air Card (Modem) & the last 3 versions of Verizon VZAccess Manager down-loaded; Verizon 3G coverage map shows my ('service-most-needed') area is 'Good2Go'; I would be most willing to 'Jump-Ship' and give my $60.00/mo. USD to Verizon for equal Unlimited 3G service if I knew where, or to whom to call or contact to initiate service; When I -tried- to tele-communicate with a local-area Verizon StoreFront re: this request, I was put on long-time hold and finally a very non-articulate young individual said I would have to bring the 551L in to have it -activated-, & etc.. yada, yada, yada. Is there a VZW knowledged responder in the community who can provide me with this contact name/number/etc.. information pls.? TIA.... "Keep Your Feet & Powder Dry"

0 Likes
Re: VERIZON UNLIMITED 3G BROADBAND DATA QUESTION
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There isn't a unlimited mobile broadband data plan from Verizon Wireless anymore. You will have to activate it on one of the currently available Share Everything plan or a prepaid plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Not applicable
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mr-shadowman,

We're beyond flattered to learn that you're interested in coming on board with VZW. And it's awesome to know that your area is so well covered by our network. Anyways, I'm terribly sorry about the hold time you had to deal with but we've got a couple of different ways that you can start service. One is to stop in store for on demand setup http://bit.ly/3SdsA . The next would be to call in to our telesales department (who are eager to add your line) at 800-256-4646. And finally, you can even setup service online when you add your product to your cart and pick a plan http://vz.to/16hi76y . Please note that while unlimited data is not a current feature, we know we've got an affordable plan to suit your family's usage.

Evan_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes