do i need a wifi capable phone to use the samsung network extender. Have a cosmos VN250 phone
_harkman

my dad won't upgrade to WIFI capable phone buy has poor cell service in his house.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: do i need a wifi capable phone to use the samsung network extender.  Have a cosmos VN250 phone
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

WiFi should not be confused with cellular service.

The network extender offered by VZW is a cellular service network extender, not a WiFi extender.  It is basically a tiny cell phone tower that you place inside your home.

View solution in original post

Re: do i need a wifi capable phone to use the samsung network extender. Have a cosmos VN250 phone
rcschnoor
Legend

No, the network extender works with all Verizon phones.

0 Likes
Re: do i need a wifi capable phone to use the samsung network extender.  Have a cosmos VN250 phone
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

WiFi should not be confused with cellular service.

The network extender offered by VZW is a cellular service network extender, not a WiFi extender.  It is basically a tiny cell phone tower that you place inside your home.

Re: do i need a wifi capable phone to use the samsung network extender. Have a cosmos VN250 phone
_harkman

Thanks

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
_harkman

Perfect. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes