mhs800l stuck on please wait?
dscook

Jetpack mhs800l is stuck on "Please wait......".  Reset doesn't work, how can I fix it?

0 Likes
Re: mhs800l stuck on please wait?
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

If you cannot reset the defaults on the Jetpack then it may have bricked itself from a firmware update.  Contact VZW directly for warranty replacement options that are available.  Sometimes VZW will go beyond warranty when the problem is firmware related.  If not then explore the upgrade options that are available to you.  A jetpack that cannot boot is essentially a paper weight.

0 Likes
lasinah_vzw
Verizon Employee

Dan, we want that device to work for you. Let's reboot that device by using the reset button inside of the SIM tray. Click Reboot Device - Verizon Ellipsis Jetpack MHS700L | Verizon Wireless  for the steps on how to do this.

LasinaH_VZW

0 Likes
DBW29910

Did it. Still stuck on please wait.

0 Likes
natashaa_vzw
Verizon Employee

DBW29910, thank you for attempting this step. Assistance is still here as we want you to have access to your Jetpack. Let's proceed. Is this device currently on an active line with a active sim card? Because the reset didn't work via the device, it is best to proceed with a factory data reset via the Admin Web Interface. Please click the link provided for the steps and keep us posted on your progress. Restore Settings to Factory Defaults - Verizon Ellipsis Jetpack - MHS800L / MHS800LPP / MHS815L / MH...

NatashaA_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes