moved. now bad reception. usb760.
mkt2488

I have the USB760 and have had great reception with it ever since i've had it; up until now.  I recently moved into a new city that is 4 miles outside of the "broadband" coverage area.  I can still connect with my USB760 and browse, but its as slow as dial-up.  Would one of the external antenna's, and/or amplifiers virtually bring me closer to the broadband coverage area?  or would it be a waste of money and patience?  Or should I just get out of my contract and go with the town's dsl?

0 Likes
Re: moved. now bad reception. usb760.
Kimberly_Nicole
Contributor - Level 2

Hi.  I am sorry you are having issues with your broadband connect and I will be happy to look into this for you.   It does depend on the area whether any type of amplifier would work or not.  I would love the check your area to see exactly what is going on.  May I have your zip code?

Waiting on your reply :smileywink:

Thanks!

0 Likes
mkt2488

yeah, no prob.  The zip for King City is 64463.  If you look at the coverage map; there is broad band service a few miles to the south, however not at the actual city/zip. 

0 Likes
mkt2488

waiting on your reply :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
jamanzak

I was getting 2 bars on my Broadband Modem and added an External Antenna. I get steady 3 bars now. I got the antenna from AntennaGear.net  They also have set for your USB760 External Antennas for Verizon USB760

0 Likes