Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
wireless modem
countrybud

Just got a wireless USB card and now I want to play xbox360.  How do we configure it from a desktop to xbox360?

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: wireless modem
mretrade
Enthusiast
I would like to know the answer to?  I thought it was against the TOS?
0 Likes
MrJedi
Enthusiast

It may not be against the TOS, but playing xbox through your broadband card will sure go over the 5bg monthly cap - so they'ed cancel your account anyway.

BTW - VZW does not offer an "unlimited"  broadband plan anymore.  Actually, they never did.  Funny how getting sued will make you correct the language you use.

0 Likes
SMRyan
Contributor

Logically, it would be more adequate for usage of an xbox 360 of pc gaming to have a wired connection or atleast to play off a wireless router. To play off the air card itself will not suffice in the speed and moreover will not be as cost effective as playing off a wireless or wired connection through your home.

Mobile broadband is intended for it's convenience of having a stable connnection when and if you are traveling. It is not necessarily intended to be used as dedicated home connection for gaming usage.

0 Likes
harliquin50

I just got broadband wireless for my computer about a month ago, and it's alot faster than dial-up. I cannot believe the connection

speed tht i get with broadband.. I will never go back to dial-up. And i would tell friends tht don't have dsl,fios to get the broadband

0 Likes