3G to 4G
Natedogg3183

I have a Droid Bionic and just had to replace it because of a problem connecting with the web. The new one is on 3G and i need to get to 4G. Does anyone know how i do that?

0 Likes
Re: 3G to 4G
Not applicable

Are you using it in an area that has 4G service?

0 Likes
Natedogg3183

Yea it's in a 4G area. My phone has been acting really strange for about three weeks now, getting the internet to connect is like pulling teeth and just about everytime i start facebook it kicks it out. I thought after changing phones it would cure the problem but no luck. Looks like i may have to take it to Verizon and let them look at it!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Natedogg3183, let's get your 4G working on your Bionic! First, make sure LTE is enabled by going to Settings, Wireless & Networks, Mobile networks, Network mode. What city and state are you in? Try removing the battery and SIM card for 30 seconds.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Natedogg3183

I live in FortOglethorpe, Ga i have 4G working sometimes and the internet about 5% of the time. (No exageration). It has been like this since the last software update. Verizon has replaced the phone and no change there, I am going to run it by the local store today.

0 Likes