4GLTE/3G data Issue
Thebacon

Hello,

Can someone explain to me while I am paying for data network when I can not hold a steady data signal? Before my phone is blamed.... Lets see I have the 5.5.893 update... Also, someone with the Razr was sitting right next to me and we watch his data go out. We both have full bars. Airplane/reset does not fix the issue. If I recall correctly doesn't Verizon say that their network is premium... Hmmm I think we may have different definition of premium. 300 for phone, 30 monthly fee for data. Got to love paying for a service that doesn't work all the time. Either Motorola cell chip are crap or Verizon has a problem with their network...

How many of you have this same problem?

Tags (4)
0 Likes
Re: 4GLTE/3G data Issue
standman73

We all do.

0 Likes
LOUcifer
Enthusiast - Level 2

The issue is NOT limited to any specific device....it's EVERY device!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
drdiehl

Data back up in NJ

0 Likes
mobius0322
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes
terryt120

We are all in this together. I have been dealing with this for months. Welcome to the Beta TestersClub.

I have learned only patience is going to fix this. BTW, read my thread, I am on my 3rd Bionic. Sadly we have learned the hard way, Verizon is working hard for a fix.Hurry up please.

0 Likes