$50 Unlimited Plan
Krystal1992

Can you have the $50 Unlimited Plan put on this type of phone?

0 Likes
Re: $50 Unlimited Plan
Tidbits
Legend

Yes, but you need to add a tiered data plan.  That plan is specific for basic phones.

0 Likes
Krystal1992

I already have unlimited talk, text, and data but my bill is $140 a month. I just want to be able to keep those same options and keep my current phone without leaving Verizon but pay less

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you are referring to the $50 unlimited pre-paid plan, that is a plan which is limited to feature phones. There is an $80 pre-paid plan for smartphones.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Ann154 wrote:

If you are referring to the $50 unlimited pre-paid plan, that is a plan which is limited to feature phones. There is an $80 pre-paid plan for smartphones.

You still can't put any phone you want on it. And even if you could it's not unlimited data like the OP wants.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Krystal1992 wrote:

I already have unlimited talk, text, and data but my bill is $140 a month. I just want to be able to keep those same options and keep my current phone without leaving Verizon but pay less

Look you are NOT going to be able to get unlimited data on a smarthpone. And even if you could use that plan if you look at the fine print the "unlimited" data is limited to 1X speeds. That's not even 3G. That maxes out at 150 kbps. About 3 times dial-up speed.

0 Likes