Adding a gmail account
Encrypted_God

I cannot add my gmail account. Anybody know why? Tell me that I need to RTFM, and I will...LOL! Anyways...I have no option to add one in the 'accounts'. Just Google.

0 Likes
Re: Adding a gmail account
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Google is gmail.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

you shouldn't have to create the account, just login with password.

0 Likes
Encrypted_God

Ok, I'm coming from a Droid-X. When Going through the setup (which I'm no stranger to) there was no Gmail account for me to setup. Even now there's no gmail selection in the "accounts". Just the Google. Now...when I do select on the google and go through the motions it always gives me a "wrong Username & Password". Which is wrong. I know my stuff. I mean, I am a computer technician by-trade so I'm no stranger to technology. Not that it matters but I'm just pointing that out so you all have some type of clue who I am. Anyways...I'm still having the issue and I even did the factory reset hoping that I can do it all over again but no-go.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

does the gmail account work, just not listed?

0 Likes
Encrypted_God

: Yes, I've done that but I sure will do it again,

: No, the gamil account doesn't work, Not is it listed in the "accounts"

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

i asked because gb on my droid x caused the cox, pop3  account to be invisible in accounts but worked.

i changed the pw on the home pc, tried the dx cox acc't, it threw an error message & i could remove, then re-install the account.

not my 1st rodeo with electronics either.

0 Likes
Encrypted_God

"not my 1st rodeo with electronics either." LOL!!! Right on. http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6576/pals.gif

0 Likes