Android 2.2
phoneguy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anyone know if there will be a new release for the Motorola Droid-Android 2.2 soon?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Android 2.2
Kimberly_Nicole
Contributor - Level 2

Hi :smileyhappy:    At this time, we do know when we will get the update.  When we know, we will make sure to let everyone know.

Please let me know if you have any other questions :smileywink:

Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Kimberly_Nicole
Contributor - Level 2

Hi :smileyhappy:    At this time, we do know when we will get the update.  When we know, we will make sure to let everyone know.

Please let me know if you have any other questions :smileywink:

Thanks!

0 Likes
Trad666

Dont know when it comes out, but I cant wait! Adoby flashplayer with it!!!!!

0 Likes
phoneguy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is there any way to run flash player without the new update?

0 Likes
Droiddudeaz
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've heard from several sources that it will be July 13th when the update starts rolling out.

0 Likes
Droiddudeaz
Enthusiast - Level 2

No

0 Likes
jm0606

PC magazine reported on 7/3 it was coming out to Motorola Droid in the next two weeks.

0 Likes
stolaf2014

skyfire browser. in the app market, allows you to play flash videos on webpages.

0 Likes
WoodturnerMark

Verizon supposedly wants to charge (reportedly $20) for certain functions in the 2.2 OS and is finding problems making that happen, so the release is delayed.

Verizon should worry less about nickel/diming it's customers with fees at every turn and worry more about customer SATISFACTION!

0 Likes
kcmx

I second that.  Happy customers are loyal customers.  Verizon will make more money in the long run keeping happy loyal customers over trying to nickel and dime the current ones.

0 Likes