Anyone order on the 25th?? Get an email or delivery yet??
alisankate

We ordered my boyfriends phone on the 25th just wondering if anyone else had the same time frame with a suggested ship date of 9/09 ordered ours with a phone rep..

0 Likes
Re: Anyone order on the 25th?? Get an email or delivery yet??
eroc86

I ordered mine on the 25th too the verizon rep said it would ship on sept 7 and i went on verizon web site and found a tracking link i put my info in and the result was shipped out on 12-25-10 i called verizon afterwards and they said the lastiest it should arrive at my house would be 9-13. I keep hearing about people getting there phones early and everyone that has gotten there phones early it seems they get it about 10 days after they order it.Well if i hear anything ill keep in touch.

0 Likes
Joshua89

I ordered mines on 8/25. First I was told a huge lie by my sales rep that i would receive it on 8/30.  I talked to a rep today. He informed me that it should be shipped by 9/9.

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

They do appear to be shipped a little earlier than the initial promise date...   patience grasshopper ...    🙂

0 Likes
md2002

I can''t speak to recently ordered phones but I ordered mine on August 14th and was told that it would ship August 30th. I ended up receiving it on the 23rd which is about a week after order.

When I ordered mine the verizon sales rep told me the ones that were ordered the week before mine were already shipped out.

I think VZ sets expectations so that when you get it your happy that you got it so early and it makes them look good.

0 Likes
TTRedRaider10

md2002 wrote:

I can''t speak to recently ordered phones but I ordered mine on August 14th and was told that it would ship August 30th. I ended up receiving it on the 23rd which is about a week after order.

When I ordered mine the verizon sales rep told me the ones that were ordered the week before mine were already shipped out.

I think VZ sets expectations so that when you get it your happy that you got it so early and it makes them look good.

That's true. Good way to state it

0 Likes
eroc86

so my shipped out date changed from 12-25-10 to 9-13-10 so im kinda happy. I oredered mine in the store on 8-25 and they told me it would ship on 9-7. im not **bleep** because i dont have the phone in my hand at this moment but because i was told the latiest it would arrive at my house was 9-9 and i leave for alaska for work on 9-9-10 and im gone for 3 months. At the moment I dont have a cell phone because my phone stopped working and i was the dummy that didnt get insurance which is my fault. Please people if anyone ordered on the 8-25 and have heard anything about being shipped out early let me know please

0 Likes
snwagner

MIne came about 10 days after I ordered....  (It will be here tomorrow, I order 8/22).  So... what I'm saying is, look for it in a couple days.  You'll probably end up getting it 9/8 or 9/9  Ohh and keep calling! 

eroc86 wrote:

so my shipped out date changed from 12-25-10 to 9-13-10 so im kinda happy. I oredered mine in the store on 8-25 and they told me it would ship on 9-7. im not **bleep** because i dont have the phone in my hand at this moment but because i was told the latiest it would arrive at my house was 9-9 and i leave for alaska for work on 9-9-10 and im gone for 3 months. At the moment I dont have a cell phone because my phone stopped working and i was the dummy that didnt get insurance which is my fault. Please people if anyone ordered on the 8-25 and have heard anything about being shipped out early let me know please

0 Likes