Bionic won't boot up after restart?
AJBrock

Phone was acting strange, wouldn't connect to wifi, so I restarted it, now stuck on boot screen. Removed battery and sim card and tried again, anyone else having this problem or can suggest a solution? I even swapped batteries, it's getting frustrating!!

0 Likes
Re: Bionic won't boot up after restart?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello AJBrock,

I know it must be difficult to have a phone that is unusuable. As your wireless provider, we want you to be able to enjoy your device at all times. Rest assured as I am eager to get the device un-stuck. May I ask what was the last action taken on the Bionic before it got stuck? I want to identify the root cause so we can ensure that we can find a permanent resolution so this won't happen again. In such a situation, I would suggest doing a (alternate) hard reset. Below is a link with the steps to do so.

http://vz.to/nExWmP

Once you have done so then the device will need to be re-setup. all information such as your contacts and calendar info should be backed up via Gmail and/or backup assistant. Once you have done so then please retest the functionality of the device and let me know if more assistance is needed.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
AJBrock

Thats exactly what I did, 2 weeks ago Smiley Happy

On Mar 28, 2013 1:36 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there AJBrock, thanks for trying the steps provided.

Are you still having issues with the phone? Please keep us updated with your results.

NickB_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
AJBrock

Phone has been working perfect since the wipe. Thanks for following up Smiley Happy

On Mar 31, 2013 4:24 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes