Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bionic won't boot up after restart?
AJBrock

Phone was acting strange, wouldn't connect to wifi, so I restarted it, now stuck on boot screen. Removed battery and sim card and tried again, anyone else having this problem or can suggest a solution? I even swapped batteries, it's getting frustrating!!

0 Likes
Re: Bionic won't boot up after restart?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello AJBrock,

I know it must be difficult to have a phone that is unusuable. As your wireless provider, we want you to be able to enjoy your device at all times. Rest assured as I am eager to get the device un-stuck. May I ask what was the last action taken on the Bionic before it got stuck? I want to identify the root cause so we can ensure that we can find a permanent resolution so this won't happen again. In such a situation, I would suggest doing a (alternate) hard reset. Below is a link with the steps to do so.

http://vz.to/nExWmP

Once you have done so then the device will need to be re-setup. all information such as your contacts and calendar info should be backed up via Gmail and/or backup assistant. Once you have done so then please retest the functionality of the device and let me know if more assistance is needed.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
AJBrock

Thats exactly what I did, 2 weeks ago Smiley Happy

On Mar 28, 2013 1:36 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hey there AJBrock, thanks for trying the steps provided.

Are you still having issues with the phone? Please keep us updated with your results.

NickB_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
AJBrock

Phone has been working perfect since the wipe. Thanks for following up Smiley Happy

On Mar 31, 2013 4:24 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes