Blank Screen
j_ceasar

My Droid 2 Global will turn on but the scree is just black. The light on the side indicates that it is charging but the screen is just black. I tried pulling the battery and nothing.

0 Likes
Re: Blank Screen
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hey there j.caesar! Sorry that you're having trouble with your D2G. I have the same phone, and I would feel very lost without being able to use it as I have this past year. I also see that you've tried some troubleshooting on your own, but haven't found a solution yet. Please let me know if this is still happening with your phone. I'll be happy to assist!

DionM_VZW

Follow Us on Twitter! www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
LroyJ

Iv been having the same problem for 3 weeks now.. iv hard reset my d2g twice.. im on my 3rd phone. im even eligible for an upgrade at this point but honestly, iv been so frustrated i doubt im going to renew my contract that ends next month. i have to pull the battery 15 times before i get past the motorola icon without going black screened. even then i find myself having to pull the battery again at least every hour from getting a black screen. the battery life only lasts about 2 hours. the device will say its full battery and all of the suddon drop below 5%. i have few apps and run an app killer and it still doesnt help. so far nothing i have read has given anybody a solution. basically.. the phone shouldnt have been released & i shouldnt have purchased it but i was set on my keyboard. i want a new phone but ill just have to wait to get out of my outragously expensive contract before that happens

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello LroyJ!

We don't want to loose you as a customer ever! So let's figure this out! First off, if you are eligible for an upgrade, may I presume that you are no longer under warranty with your device? You may have an extended warranty, but I think after everything that you have done here that your best bet would be replacement. Although one thing that you mentioned may be causing some if not all of the problems. I would recommend uninstalling any app killers or battery saver applications on your phone as they can harm the device. I hope you do reconsider leaving us. We appreciate you here and I look forward to many more years of outstanding service!

Thanks!
MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Babygurl0724

I Am having the same problem right now. We're you able to get it to come back on

0 Likes