Calendar events created on phone not will not sync with Google Calendar
Ms_A1

The events I create on my phone will not sync (and never have synced) with my Google Calendar.  I've tried going to accounts & sync to manually sync and I've tried the advice I found in a similar post ("...What i ended up doing was deleting the Google account and setting it back up again and that solved the problem....") However, when I tried to do that, I got a prompt saying that in order to delete my Google account from the phone I would have to set my phone back to the factory defaults....less than ideal.

Is there a better solution to this problem yet?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Calendar events created on phone not will not sync with Google Calendar
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you choosing to create the events in the Google Calendar on the phone?

You can select from "phone", Google and other calendars depending on which accounts you have synced.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ms_A1

Thanks.  How do I choose to create events in Google Calendar using the phone calendar?

<Personal information deleted per TOS>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you create a new event with the calendar app, scroll up to the top of the screen. There is a calendar selection where you pick your Gmail account as the calendar to create the event in.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Ms_A1

That worked.  Thanks for the tip!

>Deleted personal info<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes