Calls receive no audio on either end! HELP!
Noxrazi

So, I've had my phone for a couple days, it was working just fine when today I tried to call someone and no sound was going through on my end (couldn't hear the ringing or him picking up) and he couldn't hear me as well. So, I restarted my phone and it fixed the problem. Has anyone else had this problem, is it in the process of being fixed or is a Droid 2 issue that cannot be resolved (meaning I need a different model)? I've noticed on some posts around the internet that it happens frequently and the only known fix is to reboot. I don't want to reboot my phone every time it happens and answering calls just to have nothing happen is not something that I DO NOT want to deal with.

0 Likes
Re: Calls receive no audio on either end! HELP!
VZW_Zrock02
Contributor - Level 3

You may have had a corrupt file or error on your device from something you downloaded. Be wary of any application you download from the market since all are from third party developers. Anytime your device seems to not be working properly you can always do a battery pull and it will clear out some stuff and help your phone begin to work normally.

0 Likes
Re: Calls receive no audio on either end! HELP!
ShadowDrive98

So seing as I have had the same issue since before I downloaded any apps. Could that mean that all the bloatware that is put on the device and is impossible to remove is possibly causing the issue? as well as the issue I have with the battery draining 10% every 30 minutes even when I am not touching the phone at all? And I checked what is constantly running in the background and no matter how often I kill the apps or put them on auto-kill lists. Every single app that is pre-installed on the phone are the only apps running and it is killing my battery. Skype alone uses 40% of my battery, more than the screen, and I haven't even signed into an account yet. Just wondering.

0 Likes