Can SIM card of Droid Incredible 2 be use in LG Lance for Android, HTC Desire 526, or HTC Desire 612?
JuPMod
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Droid Incredible 2 for years. However, yesterday I couldn't update my favorite game, Subway Surfers, due that the game version is no longer compatible with Droid Incredible 2. So I checked the Verizon Wireless website, and I found 3 Android smartphones that looks good to me - LG Lance by Android, HTC Desire 526, and HTC Desire 612.

The question I have is this... Can the SIM card of my Droid Incredible 2 work with any of the smartphones I mentioned? What phones can I use my SIM card? I have my Subway Surfers game on my SIM card, and I hope I can easily transfer the game to the new smartphone so I can keep my current game settings with my high score, awards, and my huge number of coins (7.2 million).  I do not want to start again from zero after years of playing and getting to the high level I have today. I read other Subway Surfer players say they ended up starting from zero after trying to transfer the game to a new phone. I do not want this happen to me.

Can anyone help? I really need to upgrade my phone now my Droid Incredible 2 is way past its use.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can SIM card of Droid Incredible 2 be use in LG Lance for Android, HTC Desire 526, or HTC Desire 612?
Snn5
Legend

The SIM card, if the same size can be used in the new phone, however, the information on the SIM is for subscriber info, not game data.  You can use apps that can save game data and transfer that to an SD or PC, then move to the new phone depending on SD card support.  New phones will come with a pre-installed SIM.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can SIM card of Droid Incredible 2 be use in LG Lance for Android, HTC Desire 526, or HTC Desire 612?
Snn5
Legend

The SIM card, if the same size can be used in the new phone, however, the information on the SIM is for subscriber info, not game data.  You can use apps that can save game data and transfer that to an SD or PC, then move to the new phone depending on SD card support.  New phones will come with a pre-installed SIM.

0 Likes