Case for Droid to help with static attracting dust to it
daretoomnia
Contributor - Level 1
Has anyone found a particular case, or particular type of case (gel vs hard plastic, etc...) that in anyway helps with the problem of the Droid attracting dust like a magnet?

My Droid is like a vacuum cleaner sucking any dust particle it can find to it...:smileysad:

I bought the Amzer rubberized hard case for it (which I love the look and feel of it on my Droid)....but with my Droid being a high powered dust attracting vacuum cleaner, I can't keep the case on it, because every day I have to take it off and clean the phone because all the dust accumulates so much along the edges of the case on the screen....

(Please, no comments of "stop putting it in your pocket then" or "keep it in a ziplock bag when not using it" etc....hoping this forum will provide some realistic comments.....thanks!:smileywink:)

I even go so far as to each morning when I put on my pants, I pull out the pocket that I will have my Droid in and run over it with one of those sticky pet link roller brushes to remove any dust or lint that might be in my pocket from the wash....but that doesn't seem to help as the first time I pull it out of my pocket during the day, it's already covered in dust under the case....maybe someone can invent a case with "Static Guard" built into it! :smileyvery-happy:
0 Likes
Re: Case for Droid to help with static attracting dust to it
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

I keep my G1 phone in a case pouch. It is this pouch-->Pouch/case  You may want to consider that.

0 Likes