Contact Birthdays Issue after Update
natsad
Enthusiast - Level 3

I tried looking for solutions to this issue, but found none.

I've entered the birthdate on some of my contacts, some are from gmail, and some are auto-imported in through facebook. In all cases the birthdays show up as a string of numbers rather than a birthdate. For example, the birthdate of 8/29/77 shows up as 241660800000. Is anyone else having this issue? How do I fix?                   

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Contact Birthdays Issue after Update
natsad
Enthusiast - Level 3
You are correct, I deleted and re-added my facebook account and this fixed it for those contacts. The Gmail contacts birthdays seemed to sort themselves out over night. However, the Backup Assistant contacts birthdays are still showing up as a string of numbers. To fix the Backup Assistant contacts, I just deleted the birthday entry from BA and added the person's birthday to their Gmail info. The problem seems to be fixed now. Thanks for your help!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
bcram11
Contributor - Level 1

Some have reported this issue being tied to their facebook contacts.  One possible solution provided was to unregister your facebook account with your X and then register it again. This gave a refresh of information.  Good luck!

0 Likes
natsad
Enthusiast - Level 3
You are correct, I deleted and re-added my facebook account and this fixed it for those contacts. The Gmail contacts birthdays seemed to sort themselves out over night. However, the Backup Assistant contacts birthdays are still showing up as a string of numbers. To fix the Backup Assistant contacts, I just deleted the birthday entry from BA and added the person's birthday to their Gmail info. The problem seems to be fixed now. Thanks for your help!
0 Likes
tessj253

So I have read all your answers and still have a question...what do you do about contacts that are not linked to any email and/or facebook account.  They are just a contact but their birthday and anniversary information is all screwed up.

Thanks Smiley Happy

0 Likes